Comprehensive Investment Planning
The prospect of building wealth through successful investing has never held more appeal. But like any market, with increased demand for financial products has come increased supply. Investors are faced with what can be daunting choices.
As an Investment Adviser Representative with LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser, I can help you define your long-term investment objectives and build a personalized investment portfolio designed to achieve them. I recognize the importance of getting to know you and your financial needs, your financial goals and your lifestyle.
My office was established to provide ongoing professional advice to investors while helping them meet their individual investment objectives. I am able to do this by offering truly objective financial advice on a fee basis. This method of compensation allows me to adjust your investment portfolio without requiring you to pay commissions.*
Working on a fee basis allows me to:
- Customize an investment portfolio that is designed to help you realize your short- and long-term investment goals.
- Provide simplified performance reporting, making it easy for you to monitor your account.
- Support you with ongoing professional advice, timely information about your account and updates on the world's financial markets.
- Manage your portfolio and make investment changes without commissions* as your objectives or the economic climate changes.
If you would like any further information about fee-based asset management or other areas of investing, please do not hesitate to contact me.
* Nominal transaction charges may apply.
- Managed asset plans - for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Retirement planning - to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Annual portfolio review - to review your current holdings and help you make any necessary changes or adjustments
- Estate planning - for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM) - providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser. Access to over 3,500 mutual funds, as well as individual stocks and bonds.
*Based on total revenues, as reported in Financial Planning magazine, June 1996 - 2009